Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Trip to Halifax

Back in May, I went to Halifax for an interview with Dalhousie - College of Pharmacy. I took several days prior to my interview so that I could tour around, shop, and see some sights. Stephen came with me, and we both just had a lot of fun. Here are some pictures from the trip.

This picture was taken in Dartmouth, where we stayed. This was a little boat that we drove by and I took a picture as the fog began to roll in. To the right, you can see a tip of Halifax city.


This is a better picture of Halifax city, via Dartmouth.


This is a picture of the bridge that we took nearly every day from Dartmouth to Halifax, and back. If anyone ever complains about the confusing layout of St. John's, I'll just tell them never to go to Halifax. It is soooo confusing and took a while to get used to.


Here is a picture of us going over the bridge. The lanes switch, depending on what time of the day it is. At night, we would be driving across this bridge in the further right hand lane, while the bus and other on coming vehicles would take up the middle and further left lane. Weird.


This is an attempt to take a picture of the IMAX screen, in which we saw "Posideon". It was an alright movie. I would have prefered to see "Superman" on this massive screen, but oh well. You can't win em all. hehehe.


This is Stephen trying to look tuff and buff. You can definately see the "cop" in him.


This is at Dalhousie's main campus. If you can't make it out, this is a picture of a bunch of hedges cut out to say "DALHOUSIE". I thought it was neat.

This is me coming from the School of Pharmacy, behind me. This was just after my interview, which took nearly 2 and 1/2 hours! And, God I love those pants. Haha! So yah, It's a pretty small school. The Nursing, Medicine, and Dental schools are located behind it. Not as cool as MUN though.

And those are all the pictures we took. I kinda wish I had taken more. I'm not much of a picture person. Next time, I'll try to do a post on MUN! It's way better than Dalhousie, in my opinion.

Later.

2 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

i finally found your website! i've added you as a link if it's ok. who's the cutie buff boy? a coper eh? hard to tell we're related!!:)

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger PharmacyChick said...

No problem jenn!! I've added you too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home