Sunday, May 20, 2007

Time flies when you're busy


Holy Crap. It's been over a month since my last final exam and it feels like it's been a day. I have been more busy lately than while in school...although the change in routine certainly is refreshing.

I'm two weeks into my work term or SPE as Pharmacy calls it...don't ask why....and I'm loving it...except the not getting paid part. I think it's a total crock! Anyway, this SPE is a lot of work...I'm working, plus studying plus learning from the preceptor. I am physically and mentally exhausted when I get home from a day's work but at the same time, I enjoy what I'm doing. Meanwhile I'm job hunting, personal training a friend 6 days a week at the gym, trying to fit in doctors appointments, yoga, interviews, car maintenance, and, of course, Whipper time. We try to go to the park a few times a week so she can sniff other doggies and say hi without trying to kill them. She is doing well in this area.
Needless to say, I'm busy busy busy!
Most days I don't even turn the tv on when I get home. And my feet kill. I have already promised myself a pedicure after I finish this workterm! Whippers feet licks will have to do for now. That little dog loves to lick stinky feet. I don't get it, but I'm not complaining....it's the only foot-pain relief I have right now. Don't judge me...I'm a poor student who is working for NOTHING!!! noooothingggggggg!

So yeah, I live alone now. It's great actually. Not that I like not having my sister around but there is something to be said about living alone and getting into the zone. I enjoy playing music when I want to, dancing around the house like a crazy person without anyone watching, watching whatever I want whenever I want, keeping the house tidy and clean, and cooking. Yes, even cooking. I enjoy owning my own place and having time to myself, especially since I've been dealing with the general public most every day. Granted, I get out a lot and do a lot of things with friends, so that might be why I don't feel as lonely. I dunno. Plus I have Whipper and she's basically like my baby.

So, yeah. Now I need a digital camera cause I can't take pictures and upload them to this blog without one. So that's kinda poopy.

OH yah speaking of poop....To all those dog owners...please pick up your dogs poop. Seriously man, it stinks on humid hot days, and I don't enjoy steping into it when I walk my dog through the park. That or potty train him to use your toilet.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. I'm beat.
Last day of the long weekend tomorrow...must get out and enjoy it!!!!

Next time I'll tell you my story of the crazy lady who approached my in my car at an intersection, and the crazy kid who lives 3 houses down. Yeah. Don't ask me why but crazies are always attracted MY way.

Later.

2 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

I am exhausted reading this!

Anyway, Time is flying.... June 5th is my last day at work due to me taking some vacation time. We will officially be homeless on June 15th, praying that we will have somewhere to sleep... on that night.. hahaha

You are having fun at least... Pedicures all around for the girls when I get home....yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

i can't stand when people don't pick up their dog crap either...especially when you know it's come from a 100 lb dog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home