Sunday, November 26, 2006

Pharmacy Christmas Semi-Formal that was not so SEMI Formal!

So this past friday, the School of Pharmacy had their annual Christmas Semi-Formal event. Little did I know that in reality, the SEMI is dropped and that prom dresses and evening gowns are the dress codes for the night. Add a limo ride and you'd probably experience a little DEJA VU from grade 12 grad or something. Most of the girls in my class aren't long out of high school so they just wore their prom dresses from a couple years ago. Me however, did not even GO to grad, and even if I did, my grad dress would not fit me, 8 years later.
SO, being poor and not thinking this was a big deal, I went in a simple skirt and dressy top and I stuck out like a sore thumb. And our 1st class compared to those of 2nd to 4th year were VERY VERY VERY underdressed in comparision.
But lessoned learned. Next year I will be sure to buy something much more elegant and hopefully I'll be 15 lbs lighter so I can fit into it like a model. bahhahahah

Anyway, I figured I would post a few pics from the night, regardless. And show you who it is I see 5 days of the week, and will see for 4 more years of my life.

Mom, this post is mainly for you.


Me, Jamie, Julie and Meghan N. - My Anatomy and Phsyiology lab group.

Katie, Megan D, and Erika being very drunk.

Above we have Eryn and Leslie and below Jamie and me - this completes the members of our own little click.

Me and Jules below

Me and Eryn chillin out


This picture wasnt taken by me but we have starting from the left, going right:

Erika, Megan D, Garrett, Stacy, Nikki, her boyfriend Eric behind her, Greg, and Andrew. The last girl on the right is Andrews gf and she isn't in our class but I think her name was Melanie?

So yeah, there go. A few random people that are in my class. This of course doesn't include EVERYONE but I have a class picture that I will post later for that one. Most of these pics include the people I am closest with in the class.

Cheers and a very early Merry Christmas!

22 days till Calgary.

WOOT

5 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

i'm with you - semi formal DOES NOT mean ballgowns and tiaras!

 
At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mommy says: I think you didn't stand out like a sore thumb but a RING FINGER WITH DIAMONDS ON IT... haha
You looked great Robyn! They all seem like a happy go lucky bunch! It's a wonder there weren't Corsages???? Wrist Corsages... haha

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger PharmacyChick said...

Thanks mom!

 
At 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Polo lady

Well I don't know what is your name. So I name you Polo because in your picture you were wearing a Polo shirt.
After reading all what you wrote, You have tried so hard to reach the main land. So yeah I wish all your dreams come true in a near future :)
Oh by the way, do think I could be one of your friends lady?
Colin

 
At 6:52 AM, Blogger Colin said...

Hello Polo

Well I don't know what is your name. So I named you Polo because in your picture you were wearing a Polo shirt.
After reading all what you wrote, You have tried so hard to reach the main land. So yeah I wish all your dreams come true in a near future :)
Oh by the way, do think I could be one of your friends lady?

Colin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home