Thursday, July 13, 2006

Days of Our Lives

Ok so, this is my weakness. Days of Our Lives. I love this show. And even though it has totally gone down the drain in the last several years, I faithfully tune in any time I get the chance.
Although the storylines have become repetitive and even somewhat corny, one thing that has improved lately is the eye candy. And as I've said before, I'm not one for celebrity crushes, but I can't help but to at least "appreciate" a good looking guy when I see one.

To the left is "Max Brady", real name Darin Brooks. He is a newer character on Days, and plays the role of a young and famous race car driver. Look at that smile. So cute.
Max is one of the younger favorites of mine. I can honestly say I do prefer the older ones, however I had to mention Max because he is just so darn hot.

This is "Patrick Lockhart" real name Brody Hutzler. He is sooo cute. He is also a newer character added to the Days scene. His hard bod is simply irresistible. I don't know what more to say. Words cannot explain what the eyes bestow upon.
He tends to play the mysterious type...pretending he is bad when really deep down, he's a softy.
Women love that.



This is Autin Peck, who plays as "Austin Reid" on the show. I was slightly disappointed to learn that he is actually married in real life and has some kids. Although, its funny how the family man aspect just makes him even more hot. He was an old character which they got rid of for a couple of years. Now he's back and hotter than ever. Days made a smart move to bring this guy back to the show.
He plays an understanding, loyal, and sensitive role, which again...women love.

And last but not least, my favorite. EJ! Plus he has a British accent. And he's incredibly fit. He always wears business suits or he's working out with no top on. Both are glorious sights. He's brand new to Days and boy am I glad that they brought him aboard. Just when I thought Days was going down the drain, they save their butt by bringing in all these new, hot men.

Yay for Days of Our Lives!!!!

1 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

hmmmmmmmm......maybe i should add days of my lives into my addiction

 

Post a Comment

<< Home